|Vol 3, No 3 (2015)||It’s only the beginning: Metadata Retention laws and the Internet of Things||Abstract|
|Clinton Fernandes, Vijay Sivaraman|
|Vol 3, No 1 (2015)||Review of ‘Asian Data Privacy Laws – Trade and Human Rights Perspectives’ by Graham Greenleaf||Abstract|
|Vol 3, No 1 (2015)||Metadata Retention and the Internet||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 4, No 4 (2016)||Retention and disclosure of location information and location identifiers OTT content and communication services||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"