Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided, including those for open access versions of the reference. The URLs are ready to click (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca).
- Manuscript Template: found here
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Papers submitted to the Journal are continuously published into four issues annually. Authors of papers accepted for publishing after the peer-review process should expect to see the paper appear in the Journal after the copyedit and layout processes are completed.